This page outlines the main features StableBread's Automated Stock Analysis Spreadsheet will build out in the future, which will be prioritized based on user feedback. Feel free to Contact Me if you have any other suggestions!
- Peter Lynch Stock Valuation Method.
- Phil Town 10 Cap Method.
- Reverse Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Model.
- NetNet Method.
- Earnings Power Value Valuation Method.
- Katsenelson Absolute PE Valuation Model.
- EBIT Valuation Model.
- Dhando Framework Valuation Model.
- Expected Returns Valuation Model.
- Quality score ratios such as the Piostroski F Score, Altman Z Score (original and revised), Beneish M Score (5 variable and 8 variable).
- Additional ratios not captured in the 75+ ratios currently provided.
- More customizable stock charts.
- Improved chart visualizations.
- Improved ability to make conclusions from visuals.
- Creating this spreadsheet on Google Sheets as well.
- Automated stock analysis decision and output score, based on financial statements, ratios, and valuation models.
- 20-years of annual financial history data in financial statements.
- Addition of quarterly financials.
- Pre-set templates that you can copy (e.g., with valuation models, pass/fail thresholds, etc.).
- Searchable dropdown lists.
- Ability to save static data spreadsheets.
- Ability to automatically compare key financials and ratios with a few other competitors.
- Potentially macro buttons on each tab to protect/unprotect sheets, hide/view grids, hide/view formula bar, and hide/view headings.
- More information on institutional ownership, insider ownership, short interest, and stock buybacks and issuance.
- Dividend analysis tab.
- Better financial statements for different industries (e.g., bank stocks).
- Integrated automated analyst estimates.
- Automated key market data.
- Automatic links to SEC filings, call transcripts, and company news.